Community Center and Attendant Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday, 5:30am -10pm
- Saturday, 8am-10pm
- Sunday, 8am-8pm
Community Center Amenities
- Har-Tru Clay Tennis Courts - Arbor Greene has 8 world-class Har-Tru sub-irrigated clay tennis courts that are maintained and groomed daily. Participate in recreational play, league play, or take a lesson with one of our tennis professionals (concessionaire agreement).
- Fitness Room - Enjoy working out on our state-of-the-art commercial cardio and strength training equipment. Individual strength training machines, treadmills, ellipticals, adaptive motion trainer, smith machine, dumbbells, free weights for bench press, incline/decline press, leg press, preacher curl, etc..
- Fitness Studio - An open space for stretching, boot-camp style workouts, light dumbbells, row machine, spin bikes, steps, etc.
- Fitness Pool - A Junior Olympic Pool that is heated during the winter and chilled during the summer, which keeps the pool between 80-84 degrees year round. Participate in swim lessons or team practices with our swim professionals (concessionaire agreement), swim a few laps for exercise, or just come with the family to enjoy some fun in the sun/pool!! Lounge chairs, tables, and umbrellas are available.
- Resort Pool - The Resort Pool typically has a more relaxed feel to be able and just enjoy laying poolside or hanging out in the pool. Lounge chairs, tables, and umbrellas are available.
- Gathering Room - The Arbor Greene Gathering Room is the perfect rental space to hold a birthday party, bridal shower, engagement party, wedding, graduation party, etc.. It is equipped with a partial kitchen including a refrigerator, dishwasher, bar area with padded leather bar stools, and bathrooms. There are living room style seating areas and two wall-mounted 70" HDTVs, along with additional tables and chairs allowing you to set the room how you wish. Also, most community meetings and special events take place in the Gathering Room.
Access Control ID Cards
Resident/Non-Resident Member Access Control Cards are required in order to use the Community Center facilities. A photo ID with an Arbor Greene address is required to obtain an Access Control Card. Guest Passes can also be obtained in the Community Center.
An Arbor Greene issued Access Control Card is required to be in the possession of all residents using the Community Center facilities including the aerobics room, fitness and weight rooms, swimming pools and tennis courts. The only valid ID tag is the Arbor Greene RFID Access Control Card with the resident/non-resident member picture on it.
Each resident 14 years of age or older is required to have their own individual access card with them when using the Community Center facilities. Please remember to bring your access card with you. There is a $7 fee for replacing lost card.
Main Gate Automobile Bar Code Stickers
Arbor Greene residents and nonresident members can get main gate access bar code stickers placed on their automobile at the Community Center. Residents cannot place the stickers on the car themselves and it must not be raining at time of application. Bar codes on permitted.
To purchase a barcode, proof of identity (government-issued photo identification), proof of residency, and vehicle registration are required, along with a $7 fee. Any resident living in a leased home must present a copy of a current, compliant lease along with proof of residency.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.